When you're at work, your dog can be playing and getting the attention he needs instead of chewing on the living room furniture or your shoes! Why leave your pup at home when he can spend the day playing and socializing with other dogs? Doggie Daycare really is a great thing for your dog. Dogs take cues from each other, and learn how to play with each other as well as dogs their own size as well as bigger and smaller dogs. They develop confidence and comfort around other dogs. That can decrease fearful responses in excitable situations.
We test all pets for their temperament before they join our Doggie Daycare so we can provide the most pleasant stay possible for all of our guests. We will make sure your furry loved one is placed in the environment most appropriate for him to thoroughly enjoy his stay.
Daycare rates are in 6 hour sessions available Monday - Friday starting as early as 7am and pickup as late as 7pm. $1 per minute charged for pickup after 7pm. No daycare on major holidays and 2 days before and after.
|Single Full Day Session||$30|
|Five Daycare Sessions – Use 1 or more a week package *||$105|
|Five Daycare Sessions – “5 Anytime Sessions” (expires within 6 months)||$135|
|Ten Sessions + 1 Free – Use 1 or more a week package *||$210|
|Ten Sessions + 1 Free – “11 Anytime Sessions” (expires within 6 months)||$270|
|Twenty Sessions + 4 Free – Use 2 or more a week package *||$420|
* Saves on Boarding - Daycare Package must be active at time of boarding and more than 5 daycare sessions need to be used before boarding for special rates to apply
Ask about our Teacher discounts
- Full Bath Package - Shampoo, Conditioner, Nail Dremel, and Ear Cleaning
- Going Home Bath
- Deshedding Shampoo/Conditioning with Brush Out
- Sensitive Skin Shampoo
- Blueberry Facials
- Nail grinding
- One-on-one walks
- Stuffed frozen Ice Cream Kong
- Overnight kennel-free sleepover w/ doggie ice cream
- One-on-one game play (food puzzles, sniff & find, ball toss, Frisbee)